Friday, March 21, 2008

Ping.fm : One click posting to all your social networks


I had always wanted a service that could integrate my pownce, facebook and twitter accounts. 1 post to update all my statuses on all these networks.
I was contemplating of writing my own mashup to do all these but luckily folks at Ping.fm have launched a product that serves all your social syncing needs. One click posting to all your social networks. They currently support Twitter, Jaiku, Facebook, tumblr and pownce.

It is currently in private beta so the only challenging part is to get an invite. Setting up Ping.fm is really easy. You set up all your social network accounts and you are good to go.
Overall a satisfying service. I am still not sure how scalable their platform is when the user base increases (twitter still has troubles). Anyways, watch out for Ping.fm.

Here are some screenshots..





No comments: